A+ Environmental Solutions, LLC (AES), is an official HOOT Aerobic Treatment System Installer. HOOT Systems, LLC, manufactures and designs the best septic system we have found. We are proud to be affiliated with this quality company.
With the HOOT system, you pay for your water once, and get to use it twice. Whether you pump it out of the ground, or have a tap from a municipal or rural water system, you pay for water. The principle of recycling the water from your home for irrigation is not only economical, but it’s the environmentally responsible thing to do. In many areas of the country, 50% of water use is for landscape irrigation.
By utilizing technologies such as drip irrigation in conjunction with your HOOT treatment system, you are able to reduce or eliminate the need for supplemental irrigation. This is especially important in places with limited water resources, or that have watering restrictions or bans, especially in the summer, when demand for irrigation water is at its peak.
In many states, the quality of effluent that is generated by the Hoot system provides credits between 25% and 40%. With the Hoot Aerobic Treatment and Drip Irrigation Disposal Systems, the “foot print” of the treatment system is reduced by up to 60% over a conventional on-site treatment system. Because of the reduction in drainfield size, you can to do more of what you want with your property.
The HOOT Aerobic Treatment System Process
The efficient, five-stage HOOT treatment system is designed with these components:
Pretreatment tank where influent enters.
- Aeration chamber where oxygen is pumped into the waste water
- Clarifier chamber where the clear, odorless effluent rises
- Chlorinator where the clear effluent passes through for disinfection
- Holding tank for disinfected effluent ready for discharge
- Extremely quiet, efficient aerator and pump
- Unique solid-state HOOT Control Center that monitors and controls the system
- Discharge pump
The HOOT Aerobic Treatment System is a complete five-stage, one-piece wastewater treatment system. This feature-packed aerobic treatment system operates like a small municipal treatment plant.
- The simple one-piece design of the HOOT System saves installation time, and you, money.
- A long-life, state-of-the-art computer manages the HOOT System for efficient, effective low-cost operation.
- The HOOT System computer monitors and verifies that every component is operating properly, without opening the system. This is much more than an idiot light and buzzer.
- Committed to the protection of the environment, HOOT has designed the preferred treatment system for areas where there is no sewer connection, where there are poor soil conditions, or where there is not enough space for a traditional system.
- The HOOT Warranty stands behind the Hoot Aerobic Treatment System for 3 years – 50 percent longer than the industry standard. HOOT Systems, LLC, can do this because of the high quality of their design and manufacture.